How does my case end up before a Workers' Compensation Judge?

In Pennsylvania, the injured worker, employer, or an insurance company may file a petition with the Workers' Compensation Office of Adjudication online via mail or online system called WCAIS. When a party files a petition, the party must send a copy of the petition to all other parties.  The Workers' Compensation Office of Adjudication sends copies of a Notice of Assignment informing the parties that the petition has been assigned to a particular Workers' Compensation Judge, who will schedule a prompt hearing.   
Greg Boles
Connect with me
Partner at The Boles Firm | Experience Matters