How does the Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Office of Adjudication assign petitions?

The office assigns petitions to Workers' Compensation Judges who have hearing locations near the residence of the injured worker.  If you live out of state, the bureau will probably assign the petition to the location of your employer, though the Workers' Compensation Judge will consider requests to have the case assigned to a hearing location that is more convenient to the injured worker.

Greg Boles
Connect with me
Partner at The Boles Firm | Experience Matters