May I change the workers' compensation Judge assigned to my case?

Under most circumstances, this is not possible unless the Judge has some reason not to decide your case. If, for example, the other side has introduced evidence that is irrelevant and unfairly prejudicial, your attorney could move to request that the Judge reassign the case. If you move from the County where your case is being tried, you may be able to switch judges.
Greg Boles
Connect with me
Partner at The Boles Firm | Experience Matters