I’ve suffered a Pennsylvania work injury, and it’s my understanding that I have to treat with a company doctor. My employer won’t tell me where to treat or return my calls. What should I do?

Very few people really have an obligation to treat with a company doctor.  Unless your employer complies with the law and regulations governing treatment by a company doctor, you are free to treat with a physician or medical provider of your choice. You can go to any physician or medical provider if your employer fails to return your calls. You can also get in touch with the insurance company directly to report your claim and request information. To find out the name, address and phone number of your employer's workers' comp insurance company, click here.

Greg Boles
Connect with me
Partner at The Boles Firm | Experience Matters