What will happen if I refuse to sign a Final Receipt or Supplemental Agreement?

Sometimes nothing. However, your employer has the right to file a Notice of Suspension of Benefits when you return to work at wages equal to or greater than your pre-injury wages. In filing this notice, your employer or your insurance company must send written notice of the suspension to you. Once you have received notice of suspension, you have 20 days to file a challenge to the notice. If you do not do so, the notice of suspension will have the same effect as a Supplemental Agreement, and your benefits will be suspended.