Death Benefits Under the PA Workers' Comp Act

Greg Boles
Connect with me
Partner at The Boles Firm | Experience Matters

If you are the spouse, child, brother or sister, mother or father, of someone who has died as a result of a work-related injury, you may be entitled to receive benefits.  The insurance company may voluntarily pay benefits to the spouse or children of someone who has died on the job.  If you're not in that category however, you really need to talk to an attorney before you contact the insurance company.